Right to object to processing
You can object to the processing of your data at any time. This right will only apply if we are using your data in relation to a legitimate interest. If you object, we will no longer process your data unless we have a compelling and legitimate reason not to do so i.e. a legal obligation. In this case, you will be informed as to why we cannot stop processing your data.
We will use reasonable efforts to resolve your request within 30 days. We are required to provide our reasons. If we do refuse your request and if you disagree, you are entitled to ask us to make a note of the request with your information. Data protection rights If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have certain data protection rights. If you would like to be removed from our systems, please contact us at: email@example.com. While you may request your data to be removed by another method of your choosing, this is the method we strongly recommend. We allow you to challenge the data we have about you, and where appropriate, you may have the data: • amended or rectified • completed • deleted • forgotten • withdraw consent, de-register, unsubscribe • access (request a copy) or update the information We may require proof of your identity to do any of the above under this clause for the security purposes of the Subject Data. Our response time for getting a copy of the data we hold on you is 30 days from the date of receipt of the request. If this data is encrypted, we are obliged to send you a decipher key but are not obliged to unencrypt ourselves or provide encryption services. This is for the security of data. Privacy regarding minors/children We do not knowingly collect personal data from humans under the age of 18. If you are considered a minor or a child under the law, please immediately close this website and do not revisit. Your Acceptance of These Policies and Terms Your personal data will be shared with third party vendor who sends the job alert emails on behalf of Dealgrabba. These emails may be sent from outside of the EEA.
Dealgrabba has safeguards in place to ensure that your personal data is treated with the adequate level of data protection. Safeguards include but are not limited to:
- Website encryption – Dealgrabba is a secure site with a valid and active SSL Certificate. This means your information (for example passwords or credit card information) is private when it’s sent to this site.
- Website restoration – Dealgrabba has the ability to restore and recover from disaster
- Dealgrabba has regular testing for security issues, including live security monitoring and protection from WordFence. You can find the Data Processing Agreement from Wordfence here.
Our Clients and Partners include the following:
- only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
- using secure servers to store your information;
- verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information;
How to disable cookies on your browser: Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material. Certain parts of Dealgrabba’s website may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use. The following describes how you can take control of your browser cookies. We recommend you search for the latest edition of these instructions on your relevant browser. Blocking Cookies on SafariBlocking Cookies on Google ChromeBlocking Cookies on Firefox